When making a booking at The Haven Spa, please indicate any health concerns that you have as these may affect your preferred choice of treatment.
A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking to secure the appointment. The deposit is non-refundable in cases of failure to arrive for an appointment or to give the appropriate cancellation appropriate notice.
CANCELLING AN APPOINTMENT
We operate a 48hr cancellation policy and we regret that the full cost of the treatment will be charged if you do not notify us 48 hours before your booked treatment.
A non-refundable deposit will be required at the time of booking and the balance paid no less than 2 weeks before the day of the event. No refund will be made if the event is cancelled less than 7 days before the due date.
All packages must be taken on the same day and with the designated therapist or therapists.
All visitors to the Haven Spa shall be at least sixteen years of age.
Some treatments may not be suitable for those who are pregnant or have untreated high blood pressure, heart problems or epilepsy. Facials are not advisable for those in the first three months of pregnancy or with a thyroid condition
We are unable to provide Hands and Feet treatments to clients suffering from, or being treated for, Athletes Foot, Fungal Infections, Warts, Verruca’s, Impetigo, Scabies, Whitlow, Ringworm
All tint treatments require a patch test at least 24hrs prior. Please remove eye makeup at least 1hr before eyelash treatments.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used beyond the expiry date, which is printed in the online store on our website and on the front of the voucher.
- Please check the online store and your voucher for days of validity – e.g. Monday – Friday only.
- Treatments need to be booked in advance. Once you have received your voucher(s), please have your voucher number available when making your booking.
- You will need to bring your gift voucher with you and exchange it at the
- Reception on the day of your booking.
- It is not possible to change the make-up of a package or voucher
- You must ensure that your gift voucher monetary value is used on the same visit.
- Vouchers do not provide priority access or guarantee entry if the Spa is full.
- Children under 16 are not permitted to the Haven Spa.
- There are no refunds on vouchers.
Some services may not be available due to Covid-19 or other notifiable diseases and will be in line with government health and safety guidelines.